Starting this weekend, Westlake Village now has its own Relay For Life — an event to support the American Cancer Society. At the 24-hour event, team members take turns walking or running around the track, relay-style while also enjoying “fun activities and entertainment off the track.” The event is August 6-7 from 10am-10am (24 hours) at Oaks Christian School.
Westlake Kicks Off The Fight Against Cancer!
Join us for the 1st Annual
Relay For Life of Westlake!
This special event will feature fun for everyone at the NEW Relay For Life of Westlake.
* Relay For Life of Westlake will be a fun, healthy, inspiring event that helps your American Cancer Society fight cancer in your community and across the globe. Relay For Life is a 24-hour event to increase cancer awareness while raising much-needed funds for local patient service programs, cancer research, advocacy and community education. At Relay, team members take turns walking or running around the track, relay-style and enjoy fun activities and entertainment off the track.
* Relay For Life empowers communities to join the fight against cancer by honoring survivors and caregivers, remembering those lost to the disease, and empowering our community to fight back!
Teaming Up for the Fight?How you can help!
* Form a team. Teams come from businesses, clubs, families, hospitals, faith-based groups, schools and service organizations.
* Join us for our Survivor and Caregiver special activities
* Volunteer to help with event.
* Become a sponsor. Show your community that you care!
For more information on starting up a team contact;
Melinda Crown at Melinda.email@example.com
or call (818) 625-2362
For more information about sponsorship or volunteer opportunities
Emma Wolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call (805) 208-6123
Register as a survivor, team captain or participant at www.relayforlife.org/westlakeca
RELAY FOR LIFE OF WESTLAKE, CA 2011
August 6-7, 2011
10 am – 10 am
Oaks Christian School,
Contact Emma Wolfe at