For the Acorn
How do you write a letter to the Acorn? Simple.
– 350 words or less (don’t go even one word over)
– include your name, address, and telephone so they can verify who wrote the letter (only your name is published)
– email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
– deadline is Sunday at 5pm to be considered for the edition published that week.
or use the form at http://www.theacorn.com/letterstotheeditor
For the Ventura County Star
– 300 words or less
– email to email@example.com
– Address only one topic in the letter
– If the letter is in response to something published in The Star, please include the date/title of the item
– Most important, include your full name (not partial initials), full home street address and phone number on each letter you submit. E-mail addresses also are welcome. If your letter is published, you will only be identified by your name and city of residence.
– All letters are subject to editing.