Here are the details on the City of Westlake Village 41st Annual 4th of July Parade Information
* Residents of all ages are invited to participate in the City sponsored parade.
* Line-up is at 9:30 am and the parade begins at 9:45 am. The event ends at 12 noon.
* The event begins at the former Westlake Village Medical Center property located at 4415 Lakeview Canyon Road.
* The parade follows a short 4-block route to Berniece Bennett Park located in the First Neighborhood of Westlake Village.
* Families are encouraged to decorate bicycles, scooters, and wagons in patriotic colors for the parade.
* Pets on leashes are welcome to participate with their families in the parade.
* Residents are also encouraged to line the parade route along Agoura Road between Lakeview Canyon Road and Greengate Court to cheer on participants as they stroll along.
* A special area for Veterans has been set aside at the parade line-up. Veterans will lead this year?s parade.
* The fun continues at the park with a dramatic U.S. Flag Retirement Ceremony performed by Boy Scout Troop 485.
After the ceremony, residents can enjoy:
* Inflatable activities
* Patriotic themed performers
* Old fashioned park games
* Free popsicles and water
* The Rotary Club of Westlake Village will be selling hot dogs for $1, all proceeds will go to support a local veteran?s charity.
* Lost Hills Sheriff?s Station will be on hand with the new Bicycle Safety City which is designed to teach young bike riders safe and fun practices while bike riding. Bicycle Safety City was created and built by the Lost Hills Sheriff?s Station and the cities of Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Hidden hills, and Malibu.